The Tessmer Family Blog

For all family and friends... an attempt to keep you involved in our lives.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gotta love that smile.


2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Meehan Family said...

I had no idea that your family was visiting. That must have been nice--great that Corb could make it, too. Maybe you told me and it just slipped my mind. That's been happening a lot lately!

Daxton sure is growing up. He's such a big boy. That's a great Harley picture, by the way. I'm sure your dad absolutely loved it.

Chris currently has my cell, so I don't have your number anymore--we really need to switch all of those. Anyway, if you have a moment, give me a call. 715-207-6050

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Heather said...

An absolutely gorgeous little guy. Hope you are all doing well. Fun to see more pics of your family. I hope they had fun visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home